Welcome to Trailside Terrace, Marlborough’s newest luxury townhome community. Designed by a renowned local architect, these 13 townhomes will blend seamlessly with the antique colonial farmhouse that was inspiration for this project. No detail has been overlooked from the craftsman style exteriors to the bright and open floorplans with plenty of oversized windows to let in ample natural light.
This community offers property owners incredible distant views of Mt. Wachusett as well as being nestled along the Assabet River Rail Trail (ARRT) which connects downtown Marlborough to Hudson and beyond. This location is also minutes to all the major routes.
For more information on these homes or on how to become the newest member of this exclusive community, contact David Skarin at 508-207-2875. It will be my pleasure to work with you in making your luxury home ownership a reality.
- Spacious 2,100-2,400 sqft of Living Area
- Generously sized 2 Bedrooms with Loft and Office Areas
- First Floor Master Bedroom Available in Most Units
- 2 ½ Bathrooms with Stone Tops
- Open Floor Plan That is Great For Entertaining
- Ample Natural Light with 6-Foot-Tall First Floor Windows
- 8-Foot-Tall Exterior Doors
- Gas Fireplace in Family Room
- 9 Foot Ceiling on First Floor with Crown Molding
- Vaulted Ceilings in the Family Room Open to Second Floor Loft
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout First Floor Living Areas
- Open Kitchen Layout with Stone Counters and Stainless Appliances
- Covered and Inviting Front Entry
- 2 Car Garages
- Complex Located on the Assabet River Rail Trail (ARRT)
- Many Units Have Walkout Basements
- Additional Bathroom in Basement Available